Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday, August 26

Journal - Tell me if you agree with this statement and then explain why or why not. "Images on the internet are 'free game' - if someone posted I should be able to use it."

     I disagree with the statement above. I think people have a right to the photos they post. People should at least cite where they got the photo. If I was selling a poster online and someone copy and pasted on to their own cite I would be very upset. People should also acknowledge that photos can be copied from your page. 
     Copy and pasting someones photo hoes along the same lines as plagiarism and cheating. If you do not cite your  sources, people may think that you took that photo, but in reality someone else may have worked really hard on that photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment