Thursday, August 29, 2013

Journal - What have you learned about making a website so far? What has been easy about it and what has been frustrating? Explain.

     Making a website is fun. I learned that it takes a lot of busy to work to link up everything, but when it is linked up it feels awesome to know I made that. I never new how much work went into making a website. Once I caught on things were pretty easy. I also learned how to put pictures into it.
     The most frustrating part about Dreamweaver is that I do not know to do anything. I am not used to it, like am to Word. You have to input information to move things around you can not just click and drag. Another thing that was frustrating is that I do not know the quickest way to do things like hyper linking.

No comments:

Post a Comment