Monday, September 23, 2013

9/23/2013

Journal - What three cities did you choose for your travel website? Why did you choose these cities? Explain.

     First I choose Paris. I took French for a couple years and learned a lot about. The museums also look really cool. They have a great culture. I also heard they have excellent food over there. I really hope that I can go over there once in life.
     The second city I would like to go to is Chernobyl, Russia. You may of heard of it. It was a town that had a nuclear reactor melt down. The whole area had to be evacuated immediately. People didn't even get a chance to bring personal items, so it is essentially a ghost town.   
     The third city I want to go to is Tokyo, Japan because that's where Nintendo was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment